Our life is frittered away by detail. Simplify, simplify. – Henry David Thoreau
Who I am
I’m Jody, a 30 something city girl turned suburbanite, extroverted introvert, avid reader, and sarcastic overthinker. I’ve worn many hats in my professional life but these days my boss is a spunky four-year old little girl. I am a self-described Google monster, constantly reading and researching about how to make healthier choices for my family. Little by little, I’ve been changing up the products we use, learning how to shop smarter, and even doing a little DIY of my own.
What you can expect to find on easypeasymom
- Recipes that require minimal prep time, are family approved, and (mostly) healthy.
- A simple breakdown of the “not so healthy” ingredients found in our food, skincare, beauty, and household products. I’ll tell you what ingredients to look out for and share the swaps I’ve made for cleaner, safer products.
- How to replace some store-bought products with a little easy DIY. (A bit of mad scientist meets modern-day mom).
- Motivating and inspiring things…stories, quotes, books, etc. Whether you are a mom or not, we could all use a little inspiration sometimes and to know that we are not alone, no matter where we are in our lives.
- Organization tips. I love to organize, or at least pin things about organizing. With a messy toddler though, that can be an impossible task. Let’s share ideas about how to keep things organized(ish) in a budget friendly and realistic way. Pretty please? 🙂