Hi! I’m excited to be guest hosting again this week and I hope that you’re finding as much great info at the Healthy Living Link Party as I am!
Welcome to the Healthy Living Link Party #20. We’d like to thank each and every one of you for making every week so amazing! Keep sharing your healthy posts with us.
The Healthy Living link party is all about living a healthy life. Link up your posts related to healthy living and recipes that are low carb, low calorie, paleo, keto, organic, clean, etc. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring and is more fun when you share your recipes and find some new ones.
Please Welcome Our Guest Host
If you are a blogger and would like to co-host on a permanent (at least 6 months) or temporary basis (1 month) please send Elaine a message here. You will be identified as a host or guest host depending on which option you choose and links will be posted so participants can connect with you on your blog and social media.
As long as we have your attention, if you would like to guest post on Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess, you can read the guidelines and submit your post here.
Here Are The Featured Posts From Last Week As Chosen By Our Hosts
Elaine chose Summer Mixed Berry Chicken Salad with Vanilla Vinaigrette Dressing (21 Day Fix Approved) from Divas Run For Bling
” It is the perfect combination of ingredients”
Anne and Jody both chose Avocado Quinoa Brownies from Jenn’s Random Scraps
Anne – “Healthy + Brownies is a win win”
Jody – “I would never think to use these ingredients together, but they look delicious and I am always up for sneaking in some healthy stuff to my sweets!”
Heather chose Caprese Skewers Appetizer from My Flagstaff Home
“Caprese is probably one of my favorite flavor combinations and the way they are used in these skewers are pretty smart.’
Karen chose Popcorn Health Benefits from Mattie’s Pantry
“We love popcorn!It’s a good reminder that popcorn can be healthy, I always love when somebody is spreading the word about GMO’s!”
Sarah chose Young Living Essential Oils for Dogs from Little Miss Dexterous
If you are featured, feel free to share, with pride, the badge below on your blog or website!
Let’s Get Started
Rules of the Party:
- Please follow your hosts and guest hosts in some way. We follow back.
- Please link to your healthy recipes or information on living a healthy life which appears on your blog and not your home page or social media accounts.
- Please don’t link the same post week after week or a link you have posted before
- Do not link to other link parties or selling websites.
- Giveaways are welcome as long as they are related to healthy or green living.
- Please leave us comments. We love to hear from you.
- Don’t hit-and-run, please visit other bloggers. Make new friends or say hello to old friends
- Grab our party button below for your blog or link back to us in some way, but it is totally optional.
- Elaine will send you a weekly reminder using the email you provide when linking up. Don’t worry, she won’t SPAM you.
- We reserve the right to remove all links that do not meet the above criteria.
Disclaimer: Adding your link to this blog hop gives Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess And Co-Hosts blogs.
Note– We pin all entries to Pinterest and all featured blog posts on Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess and Co-Hosts will be linked back to the original source. Social media features are linked back to the link party. Emails are obtained to notify all past participants of the next link-up and for that reason only. You may opt out of these emails by unsubscribing from them at any time.
Not linking up a post this week or are not a blogger? Never miss another Healthy Living link party! Sign up for reminder e-mails!
Interested in seeing all the posts that have been featured on the Healthy Living link party? Follow Elaine’s board “Featured on the Health Living Link Party” on Pinterest.
- All Natural Stove Top Cleaner
- Traveling With Kids: Tips To Save You Time, Money, & Stress