Happy Wednesday everyone! I am so excited to be joining as a guest co-host at the Healthy Living Link Party. I have found a lot of great inspiration about healthy living at this link party and hope that you do as well! Check out some of the awesome features, read what the other hosts have been up to, and check out what other bloggers are linking up.
Welcome to the Healthy Living Link Party #19. We’d like to thank each and every one of you for making every week so amazing! Keep sharing your healthy posts with us.
The Healthy Living link party is all about living a healthy life. Link up your posts related to healthy living and recipes that are low carb, low calorie, paleo, keto, organic, clean, etc. Eating healthy doesn’t have to be boring and is more fun when you share your recipes and find some new ones.
Please Welcome Our Guest Host
If you are a blogger and would like to co-host on a permanent (at least 6 months) or temporary basis (1 month) please send Elaine a message here. You will be identified as a host or guest host depending on which option you choose and links will be posted so participants can connect with you on your blog and social media.
As long as we have your attention, if you would like to guest post on Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess, you can read the guidelines and submit your post here.
Here Are The Featured Posts From Last Week As Chosen By Our Hosts
Elaine chose Carne Asada from Adventures of a Cavemom
“I like the sweet without the heat”
Anne chose Tahini Celeriac Potato Salad from Strength & Sunshine
“I love potato salad when there is no mayonnaise involved”
Heather chose Ice Cream for Dogs (Only 3 Ingredients!) from Reviews, Chews & How-Tos
“I love ice cream and my dog always seems to want to have some of mine (even when it’s not good for her!) This is a great idea to give my dog a treat in those hot summer months.”
Karen chose What is it like to run 100+ miles?!?! from Little Miss Dexterous
“Running 100 miles will ALWAYS be a spectator sport for me 🙂 But this is also my favorite because I can not, I mean CAN NOT imagine running 100 miles. To hear Mike’s story was amazing! I just loved the read!”
Sarah chose Banana Pecan Mini Muffins from Little Miss Dexterous
If you are featured, feel free to share, with pride, the badge below on your blog or website!
Let’s Get Started
Rules of the Party:
- Please follow your hosts and guest hosts in some way. We follow back.
- Please link to your healthy recipes or information on living a healthy life which appears on your blog and not your home page or social media accounts.
- Please don’t link the same post week after week or a link you have posted before
- Do not link to other link parties or selling websites.
- Giveaways are welcome as long as they are related to healthy or green living.
- Please leave us comments. We love to hear from you.
- Don’t hit-and-run, please visit other bloggers. Make new friends or say hello to old friends
- Grab our party button below for your blog or link back to us in some way, but it is totally optional.
- Elaine will send you a weekly reminder using the email you provide when linking up. Don’t worry, she won’t SPAM you.
- We reserve the right to remove all links that do not meet the above criteria.
Disclaimer: Adding your link to this blog hop gives Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess permission to share your posts and pictures via social media and as features on Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess And Co-Hosts blogs.
Note– We pin all entries to Pinterest and all featured blog posts on Ramblings of a Bad Domestic Goddess and Co-Hosts will be linked back to the original source. Social media features are linked back to the link party. Emails are obtained to notify all past participants of the next link-up and for that reason only. You may opt out of these emails by unsubscribing from them at any time.
Not linking up a post this week or are not a blogger? Never miss another Healthy Living link party! Sign up for reminder e-mails!
Interested in seeing all the posts that have been featured on the Healthy Living link party? Follow Elaine’s board “Featured on the Health Living Link Party” on Pinterest.
- Homemade Body Wash/Shampoo With Just 4 Clean Ingredients!
- All Natural Stove Top Cleaner